Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Guess who?

let this be my maiden post here.. I tried this for my sweet heart's birthday.. I did this with a normal HB pencil in A4 size paper.. :)

My artworks revamped after a long break through this work. I know this isn't a great work. But still I felt so delighted after doing this one. I was not sure whether I will be able to do it well because my drawing history ends back in my school days. After that I remember doing drawings in my lab records ( and of course 'Electrical and Machine Drawing' How can I forget that? It was a trembling paper during my graduation days). Still I was longing to give some personalized gift to my hubby. So thought of giving it a try and the most exciting part for me was my hubby liked it very much (at least he acted so to encourage me) .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment